Accelerating Wappler Adoption for Newbies to Experienced Developers

If I managed Wappler I would have created some real show off projects using data from their own data servers specifically designed to show off representative categories of Best-of-Type “Web Apps”

The apps would be both public & private.
Wappler marketing would direct new “Tire Kickers” to some of the Showcase Data driven apps created with Wappler — I presume from node.js Wappler server accounts to start with.

There could be PWA’s & Android & Ios Mobile apps.

During the 14-day testing period where Wappler takes payment details to enable logging in and using Wappler, the installation will include CLONING of the files for each of these PWA and Android & iOS apps in the users localhost environment. The files for each Demo App will enable the New User to review the entire setup of Database management, Flows, page components.

For the first time since Wappler has been sold Test Users can familiarize themselves with every facet, nook and cranny, of an entire functioning database driven Wappler 6 App to SEE in the Wappler UI what these completed Apps look like, how each is structured, using Custom flows, Webhooks, API’s, Routing, etc.
Now they can click around on all the Wappler tools, step through all the tabs, Views, Editor, Database Manager, Flow editor, CSS, blah blah, to see what a proper configuration looks like and WHERE its properties & parameters are accessed in the rather complex Wappler UI.

A FULLY CONFIGURED SERIES OF COMPLETE TEACHING TOOLS in the form of Completed Wappler Apps of different categories.
And a supplementary project illustrating the Capacitor process for an Android and/or Ios App compilation.

This would accelerate the adoption of Wappler by Newbies & more experienced developers who have used other tools but are checking out Wappler to see if it attracts their subscriptions.

There is a HUGE acceleration in learning from a professionally configured project which contains the more advanced integration of Wappler components.

5 Likes