A blank page appears after form submit

Hello.

I created my first sign up page followed by Brian’s tutorial Webinar 3 part 1. Everythings is fine until I hit the form submit button. The blank page with “” on the top left corner appears. I have installed all the framework as necessary. Here’s the test page. https://liveworkoutpass.com/signup.php

After the submit button, it should bring me back to index.php

It seems that dmxAppConnect.js hasn’t been uploaded to your server.

Thank you for your response.
Now, it behaves differently. When I click the submit button, it doesn’t do anything. :thinking:
Did I miss something relevant?

There are errors returned by the serverside validation:

Seems you have some POST vars there with validation applied, but with different names than your actual form inputs …

Try changing your form field names to lowercase.

Thanks guys. Now the form submit button works. However, on my phpmyadmin the password fields are not encrypted. :thinking: The fields are populated exactly as the value field in the password table on the database insert.3

What is the expression used for insert?

This must be wrapped in {{ }}

Thanks Teodor. Now, after re-watching the part where Brian populate the table expression, I noticed the {{ }} wrapped around the value expression. It however does not do it automatically. I had to manually add them. But now it works anyway. :slightly_smiling_face:

Are the experimental features turned on in Wappler for you?

Can you please be more specific? I think I may have missed something. :smile:

Is this enabled?
If yes, please disable it, restart Wappler and try selecting the expression again to see if the {{ }} are added.

hmm. It is turned off by default

Ok then, we are going to check this.