7 days Trial - counts since

Hello everyone, my name is Derek. I decided to try Wappler because I am not able to understand pure php and all that raw server stuff, but I want to develop, I am a user oriented creature :smiley:

I have just installed Wappler, but haven’t first time open it, actually the program is launched, but not logged in, because I discovered a lot of stuff to read. I want to do that first before starting with the actual software.

Actual question:
Is my 7days trial started when I created the account, launched the Wappler but have not yet logged into it, or it will start after the first log in ?

EDIT: Ok, I found the answer on my own, but will not remove the post so others know as well: 7 days trial starts at the moment you first time log in to the Wappler.

2 Likes

Welcome Derek!

Hopefully the seven days will be enough time for you to see, as I did, that paying for one month will be worth the investment. Then you will have plenty of time to decide to renew. And then eventually you will look forward to Thursday’s when the product releases come out with even more to love! :slight_smile:

Feel free to post questions at any point along the way.

—Ken

4 Likes

Hello,

Just a confirmation - the trial starts when you log in with your account in Wappler :slight_smile:

2 Likes