500 error when calling databasse

I didn’t say there are problems with the connection but with the connection settings in server connect.

You just need to reapply them.

I’ve deleted the connection and recreated, but still getting same errors, sorry. This is the query output on local machine:
{“code”:0,“file”:“C:\AppServ\www\acp2021\dmxConnectLib\lib\db\Connection.php”,“line”:40,“message”:“Class ‘\lib\db\server\mysql2’ not found”,“trace”:"#0 C:\AppServ\www\acp2021\dmxConnectLib\lib\db\Connection.php(24): lib\db\Connection->__construct(Object(lib\App), Object(stdClass), ‘auscp_acp’)\n#1 C:\AppServ\www\acp2021\dmxConnectLib\modules\dbconnector.php(26): lib\db\Connection::get(Object(lib\App), ‘auscp_acp’)\n#2 C:\AppServ\www\acp2021\dmxConnectLib\lib\App.php(195): modules\dbconnector->select(Object(stdClass), ‘querybg’, Array)\n#3 C:\AppServ\www\acp2021\dmxConnectLib\lib\App.php(127): lib\App->execSteps(Object(stdClass))\n#4 C:\AppServ\www\acp2021\dmxConnectLib\lib\App.php(116): lib\App->exec(Object(stdClass), false)\n#5 C:\AppServ\www\acp2021\dmxConnectLib\lib\App.php(94): lib\App->exec(Object(stdClass))\n#6 C:\AppServ\www\acp2021\dmxConnect\api\bg.php(8): lib\App->define(Object(stdClass))\n#7 {main}"}

Thanks.

I recreated the query and get a slightly different output errors now:
{“code”:2054,“file”:“C:\AppServ\www\acp2021\dmxConnectLib\lib\db\Connection.php”,“line”:103,“message”:“SQLSTATE[HY000] [2054] The server requested authentication method unknown to the client”,“trace”:"#0 C:\AppServ\www\acp2021\dmxConnectLib\lib\db\Connection.php(103): PDO->__construct(‘mysql:host=loca…’, ‘auscp_acp’, #######!’, Array)\n#1 C:\AppServ\www\acp2021\dmxConnectLib\lib\db\Connection.php(24): lib\db\Connection->__construct(Object(lib\App), Object(stdClass), ‘conn_acp’)\n#2 C:\AppServ\www\acp2021\dmxConnectLib\modules\dbconnector.php(26): lib\db\Connection::get(Object(lib\App), ‘conn_acp’)\n#3 C:\AppServ\www\acp2021\dmxConnectLib\lib\App.php(195): modules\dbconnector->select(Object(stdClass), ‘querybg’, Array)\n#4 C:\AppServ\www\acp2021\dmxConnectLib\lib\App.php(127): lib\App->execSteps(Object(stdClass))\n#5 C:\AppServ\www\acp2021\dmxConnectLib\lib\App.php(116): lib\App->exec(Object(stdClass), false)\n#6 C:\AppServ\www\acp2021\dmxConnectLib\lib\App.php(94): lib\App->exec(Object(stdClass))\n#7 C:\AppServ\www\acp2021\dmxConnect\api\bg.php(8): lib\App->define(Object(stdClass))\n#8 {main}"}

See:

Hi George, appreciate your help however not making much headway with this.
I have 2 environments and issues with both. On my local test platform i changed the MySQL authentication to native and made a new server connect connection, which test okay but still does not work on the page.
On the staging server I have made a test page:
https://web55.com/acp2021/_test.php which has a simple table, and this still produces a 500 error. Iget this from the error log on the server:

[14-Nov-2021 06:12:56 UTC] PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ‘new’ (T_NEW), expecting identifier (T_STRING) in /home/web55/public_html/acp2021/dmxConnectLib/lib/core/Session.php on line 34

Thank you.

Are you using an old PHP version there?

Hi Teodor,

Using up to date on my test platform and live server is similar:

The AppServ Open Project - 9.3.0 for Windows
Now you running on PHP 7.3.10

\ 20x20 phpMyAdmin Database Manager Version 4.9.1
\ 40x21 PHP Information Version

About AppServ Version 9.3.0 for Windows
AppServ is a merging open source software installer package for Windows includes :

Thanks

The error you posted in your last post is only happening on old PHP versions, so most probably you are not running v7, but 5.
Maybe confirm this by checking the phpinfo() ?
Create a php file named info.php and place it in the root of your site.
Add the following content inside it

<?php

phpinfo();

?>

And see what PHP version is it returning.

Thanks. It’s PHP Version 7.3.10 on my test platform.
PHP Version 7.2.34 on production environment.

Are you sure you enabled detailed error reporting on your server, as i can’t see any error details:

How do I check this please?

Just make sure to enable detailed error reporting on your server.

I’ve enabled the error setting at this domain:
https://auscp.com.au/_test.php

Now you can see what is the issue:

message: "SQLSTATE[HY000] [1044] Access denied for user 'auscp_acp'@'localhost' to database 'auscp_acp'"

so you have something wrongly setup with your database user / permissions.

I’ve relayed this to the hosting company to check.

I am still having a different issue on my test platform, there is no 500 error anymore, but no data is displaying, and not within Wappler either, although I can see the tables in the database manager.

Thanks.

The database user permission issue is solved, but it appears I have something incorrect in my server connect settings in Wappler as I get the same result across all platforms now - no error messages but no no data being displayed from the database. In Wappler I can see the tables, but no data is pulled into the page. i am still learning all the many new things in V4.

Thank you.

Looking at the response from your server action, the reason is that you have enabled debug in your database query step options … you need to have that turned off.

1 Like

This has been fixed in Wappler 4.3.1