Where do you find information when there is no tutorials, docs, etc

Hey!

I am new in programming. I am really amazed how Wappler works. My problem comes when I need to do something that there is no info about it.

I am trying to make a quiz app. How there is no information about in Wappler world. Can I copy JS tutorials?

Cheers

I would highly recommend that you invest a small amount of money and time in taking this course. You’ll find that things in Wappler are easier than you think to build from scratch.

Once you understand the basics, building a quiz app will come to you.

The first thing I did was that course. Is good one for introduction. But still lost with quiz.

Sometimes people add CSS, JQuery, JS. How can I know that is need it?

You will probably want to start with your user database. Get your user database and login working. That I believe was covered in the courses. Then you will probably want to set up your question and answer tables. But get your user functions working first. One step at a time. :wink:

There is a link to a document repository on the Main Wappler website but there is a new version being built with some updated info at https://docsdev.wappler.io/

I find that the docs or searching this forum provides most of the answers I need…

1 Like

I took the course @brad mentioned here and found it very helpful, although a little dated. The latest version has new features and functions that are a little different from the course, but overall, it’s very good.

However, I feel like I have the basics now but still run into issues sometimes that I can’t figure out and don’t know where to turn. I’ve asked several questions here on the board, but have not got much response. I’m getting an error right now (posted here) that I can’t figure out, so I’m a little lost too…

Is there a way to raise the level to get a reply?

That is right, I will post about quiz when I have the other things done:)

@CMerlin,

Once you get the Wappler basics down, you can move on to starting your quiz. The forum search along with the Wappler Docs will work in your favor.