When entering a date into the database it is 1 day behind

Wappler Version : 6.0.0
Operating System : Windows 11
Server Model: NodeJS
Database Type: SQLite
Hosting Type: Local

When doing a database insert into a “date” database field it sets it as 1 day behind.

This is the database field

Using a text input with type as date

If I try to set any date it will go into the database as the day before what was entered. When I entered today’s date 2023-11-27 it goes in as 2023-11-26.

I tried manually editing the date with the view/edit data and it still sets it to 1 day earlier.

Take a look at Teodor’s write-up on Node date and time:

See if that helps Eric?

I changed the node time to Etc/UTC and the database connection time was already on UTC.

Just tested and it still sets it 1 day behind.

I am facing a similar issue when I am currently in GMT+5:30, where as the server is in GMT.
It works fine when deployed on the server but when I run it locally it automatically maps to GMT so if I select 22-11-2023 it will use 21-112023 18:30(basically minuses 5 hours 30 mins)
PS: It is just the date field time is not needed here at all

There’s a Timezone setting under the Server Connect Global Settings. That may need to be set to Etc/UTC as well for the datetime to work correctly.

That one was changed as well with no effect.

I have the same issue on MS SQL with Node. It’s just a date datatype in my database, there should be no time zone information in that.

@Teodor Any ideas on this?

@Teodor @George Could one of you take a look at this?

I went back and looked at this and I think it is just a visual bug in the database viewer.

Here you can see I select the 15th and when I click it changes to the 14th but when I pull up the data it is the 15th.