What am I doing wrong with this route parameter in Framework7?

the :id is not getting replaced with the ID for the individual user. Is this a bug or am I missing a step(s).

Following up on this. It looks like the parameter is not getting replace in the code when it’s in quotes. This image shows an ID in three places. Only the circled one is replaced when viewing the page. I’m guessing it’s because it is not in quotes.

I figured out a way to get the link to work, but the option (Link Dynamic Attributes) seems to only be available in the “List Button Item” element in Wappler. Why would this not appear on a regular “Link” element?

In addition, there’s multiple different properties in the Properties panel that are similar and confusing to the end user if they are trying to add a dynamic link.

1. Why are there two LINK sections?
  2. Why doesn’t this work?
  3. The only way to get a dynamic link to work is to use the “Client Side Data Binding” option in the “Link Dynamic Attributes” property

Indeed the dynamic route links have to be inserted as dynamic attribute, will improve that in the next update.

This has been fixed in Wappler 3.3.4 :slight_smile:
Please check:

This topic was automatically closed after 47 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.