Wappler Weekly Challenge #1

Let me show you a little secret :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@George has some insider information here on what this cryptic option enables! Curiouser and curiouser!

@psweb - is it difficult to rebind the departure airport if I select another airport from the map (select airport to see details as is, then option - select this airport which rebinds and recalculates things)???

I know it’s just a demo, but… go on, I know you like the challenge… :stuck_out_tongue:

In any case, this is some impressive showcase work to demonstrate how easy API integration can be. What power empowered to wappler to allow this :+1: I’m completely humbled to have an API that helps this type of thing!

3 Likes

Well it is nothing magical actually just the HTML5 Geolocation API that we use in our App Connect Geolocation component.

See for more info:

https://www.andygup.net/how-accurate-is-html5-geolocation-really-part-2-mobile-web/

and btw if you also enable the tracking property you will have a realtime moving tracking of where you go with your phone. Useful for Maps Navigation tracking.

You are correct @geoplugin and yes I will be fixing that and building on that demo a little more to try make things work a little more smoothly. Will let you guys all know once that is perfected.

1 Like