Wappler low code and digital nomads

I did in the past, but for me nomadic means moving when you want, except that I more or less do my best to work in the same condition than someone working remotely from home. The work from the beach is not for me for exemple. I work and I go for a booze on the beach (but without computer) )))

2 Likes

Wow, this is awesome. Thanks for the tip!

Hotel rooms with a good desk are my preference to a big workspace environment in general, except that “high-speed” internet is the key to work for hours straight.

What’s become more & impossible with each year is the number of operating systems & productivity apps that REQUIRE a LOGIN to Big Brother tech center!

Hubo un tiempo, mientras vivía en México, en que podía trabajar en los sitios web de los clientes en los Estados Unidos con una conexión de cable de mayor velocidad que la que podía obtener cuando vivía en un barrio de lujo de las estrellas de cine cerca de Malibú.

En Europa tengo la suerte de haber tenido una actualización de fibra con una red troncal de ISP que pasa por Hamburgo.
Pero viajando por Europa muchas veces es difícil conseguir una conexión fuerte y de buena velocidad desde un hotel. Me imagino que en Asia es realmente un éxito o un fracaso.

En Israel, conseguir una conexión wifi que funcionara era un trabajo diario.

Traducción realizada con la versión gratuita del traductor www.DeepL.com/Translator