Wappler issues

I have noticed that with this version Wappler seems buggy and tends to freeze. I am running a brand new Pentium I9, new gaming board 60 ram and new pretty high graphics card. Has anyone else noticed this or having this issue? Is there a fix? Would like you feedback.

Im on Mac, so maybe not the same, but my spec is one 10th of yours and its worked pretty well.

use on Mac and Windows 10pro works smooth

Perhaps your computer is to fast for Wappler. :slight_smile:

What exactly do you mean with buggy and when does it freeze?

1 Like

It frees when I click on buttons or move screens. Its really odd so I uninstalled in and reinstalled with the same results. Its been going on since the last update.

Maybe you can just create some short video, showing the problem.

Ok I will try to get that done for tomorrow. I just finished the new windows update and it looks like it is running smoother again. But I will verify tomorrow mate and if still buggy will upload video.

But I do want to say. I fucking love Wappler when it is working. We definitely need more training course though!

Please restart Wappler with logging, reproduce the problem and attach the debug log. See:

Looks like the Windows update or you update 2.5.0 fixed the issue. Its back to its blazing speed. Will let you know if this arises again.

1 Like