Wappler Does not Open on my System again. Why?

Here is a Scenario. I open Wappler by clicking on the icon. It loads. The program loads fully. Then it shows on the tray. I click on it, it does not extend. I want to renew my license and have not been able to load wappler in more than a week. What is the issue again?

In the screenshot below, you can see wappler is fully loaded but it does not display when I click on it. If I right click, it shows the program preview, but it just doesnt open. What could be wrong? It was working well for about a week now.

Have you used multiple screens with the laptop before? if yes please check your screen configuration

1 Like

What system are you using ??

Win 10 and this issue is only with Wappler. I installed Python a while back and I think the issue started after then. Could it have any impact on Wappler?

Try right click on the tray icon and then choose show editor. The small tray icon next to the clock. Might be hidden under the arrow

The new update fixed the issue. @George I tried every trick - it did not work. But thanks to the new update, it now loads fine. Thanks