Dropzone problem

Hello Everyone

I’m trying to create a dropzone within a form in Wappler 4.
All the dropzone created with Wappler 3.9.9 is working but new dropzone on Wappler is not

For dropzones created with W4, Chrome Dev Tools shows a “400” Bad Request error on form submit.
My SC for this upload is:

For a brand new project, the drop zone is displayed inside wappler,

But on browser:

With this warning:

I don’t know if this is a W4 bug or I’m making something wrong.

Thanks!

Looks to me like you are trying to view the content page on it’s own. The required js links are likely added to the layout page (main.ejs by the looks of it). You need to view the page with the layout page as well if I am not mistaken.

Not a Node.js guy but from reading other posts that could be the issue.

1 Like

Is the form a Server Connect form? If not, convert it to Server Connect and it should add the dropzone resources to the page.

2 Likes

@bpj it is!

1 Like

It seems some includes are missing from your page. Reapply the dropzone and make sure to save your layout page where the includes are added. Probably you forgot to save it.

1 Like

hello @Teodor and @brad, thanks for your answer!

The main layout already has the dropzone .js and .css

<link rel="stylesheet" href="/dmxAppConnect/dmxDropzone/dmxDropzone.css" />
  <script src="/dmxAppConnect/dmxDropzone/dmxDropzone.js" defer=""></script>

The header of my content page:

<!-- Wappler include is="dmx-app" id="_job_detail" appconnect="local" jquery_slim_35="local" fontawesome_4="local" bootstrap4="custom" fontawesome_5pro="cdn" head-page="layouts/main_layout" components="{dmxStateManagement:{},dmxFormatter:{},dmxBootstrap4TableGenerator:{},dmxDownload:{},dmxDropzone:{}}" -->

Still not working…“Bad Request 400” Error on serverconnectForm.js

Well please check the exact error message …

@Teodor

The project is with the debug option already…but is not being displayed on Chrome Dev Tools… Seems like an error when loading the server connect…

So … what is the error - just follow what is explained in the tutorial and add a screenshot of the error you see.

found the problem…it was on my HTML!
Sorry for your wasted time, guys! @Teodor you can unlist this topic!

Many thanks!

1 Like