Wappler 4 beta on mac: docker machine install trouble

I am experiencing the same issue with Wappler 4.0.0 Beta 1
When I run brew install docker-machine I get

Warning: docker-machine 0.16.2 is already installed and up-to-date.

When I view the output in the Docker Machine window I get

TypeError: Cannot read property 'get' of undefined at l.onClick (file:///Applications/Wappler%20Beta.app/Contents/Resources/app.asar/Shared/DMXzone/dmxAppCreator/UI/w2targets.js:8:61354) at l.trigger (file:///Applications/Wappler%20Beta.app/Contents/Resources/app.asar/Shared/DMXzone/dmxAppCreator/UI/w2ui/w2ui.min.js:8:36267) at l.click (file:///Applications/Wappler%20Beta.app/Contents/Resources/app.asar/Shared/DMXzone/dmxAppCreator/UI/w2ui/w2ui.min.js:8:446605) at l.<anonymous> (file:///Applications/Wappler%20Beta.app/Contents/Resources/app.asar/Shared/DMXzone/dmxAppCreator/UI/w2ui/w2ui.min.js:8:450516) at HTMLDivElement.dispatch (/Applications/Wappler Beta.app/Contents/Resources/app.asar/node_modules/jquery/dist/jquery.js:5430:27) at HTMLDivElement.<anonymous> (/Applications/Wappler Beta.app/Contents/Resources/app.asar/node_modules/jquery/dist/jquery.js:5234:28) at HTMLDivElement.sentryWrapped (/Applications/Wappler Beta.app/Contents/Resources/app.asar/node_modules/@sentry/electron/node_modules/@sentry/browser/dist/helpers.js:74:23)

This has been fixed in Wappler 4 beta 2

Sorry @Teodor
I still get the same error with beta 2
FYI Wappler 3.x.x is not installed on this machine.

Fetching Docker Machines ...
Error Fetching Docker Machines!
TypeError: Cannot read property 'get' of undefined at l.onClick

I have even ran
brew reinstall docker-machine

: docker-machine 0.16.2 is already installed and up-to-date.

The issue fixed was about docker desktop.

Will check about docker machine.

Thanks @George, this issue marked as resolved was about Docker Machine,
If there is anything I can check that would be great. As I cannot create remote Docker installs at all.

This has been fixed in Wappler 4 beta 3

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.