Wappler 4.1.3 Released
Go get it from https://wappler.io/download/
Or just do “check for updates” on the Wappler tray icon for automatic install!
In this Wappler update we have a lot of improvements in the Docker support. Now you can see all the docker logs in real-time, even for your remote servers! So debugging has never been easier!
See Docker Debugging with Real-Time Logs
Furthermore we have improved also the Database Manager to support non-direct database connections, made in Server Connect. Of course having direct database connections in Wappler is the best way to go, so that you can manage your database directly from within Wappler, but we now also support cases where you can’t access your database directly.
- Added new streaming docker logs! Now you can view the logs of the web or database servers in real time! Just switch on the pane under the terminals dropdowns to “Web Server Logs” or “Database Server Logs”
- Show also real time log for Redis if used
- Do not show database options when no database and redis logs and cli options when those are not used in the project
- Limit the real time logs to the last 1000 lines only
- removed the old logging option as we have now streaming logs
- cleaned up the publishing toolbar
- Improved open logs cleanup on project change or close down
- Improved refreshing of the database manager when switching projects. Solves also some problems of SQLite database pointing to different project root or tab table data editors not refreshing properly on project switch.
- Load tab table data editors only when docker project is now running or when the database has started up
- Improved support for non-direct database connections, created through Server Connect only
- Allow UI Properties to be edited in non-direct database connections as well (experimental)
- Fixed the upcoming invoices retrieval as well credit notes preview
- Improved working with local Cordova
- Improved data pickers and formatters in content pages, to be able to pick well from global (main page) or local data, also for sub properties like for the formatter collections and also for selects
- Improved tree refresh on project change
Server API Connector
- Strip BOM from http responses in PHP
- Fixed scrolling to bottom in File Manager
App Connect JSON Data Source
- Added more checks if the JSON file exists
- Data Bindings Panel Doesn't Populate JSON Data Source - Bug Report #1633321816736
- Project Folder Files View - scroll bottom problem
- Stripe-Retrieve Invoices Upcoming error
- Bug in project folder not showing the last files in project folder view
- Knex: Required configuration option 'client' is missing
- Unable to work with collections in app connect
- Mobile Cordova - Error when adding a target to a project
- Can no longer select data from page when setting a condition in Flow Editor
- Bug Report Missing properties in textinput.setvalue in actions #1633330172517
- (docker) display console logs on output?