Wappler 3.5 update, provider not defined error

======== TEMPLATE BUG FORM ========

Wappler Version :3.5
Operating System : Osx 10.15.7

Expected behavior

Load Wappler built webapp and be presented with login page as normal

Actual behavior

{status: “500”, message: “provider is not defined”,…}
stack: “ReferenceError: provider is not defined↵ at App.setAuthProvider (/opt/node_app/lib/core/app.js:132:9)↵ at App.provider (/opt/node_app/lib/modules/auth.js:4:37)↵ at App._exec (/opt/node_app/lib/core/app.js:392:57)↵ at App.exec (/opt/node_app/lib/core/app.js:334:20)↵ at App._exec (/opt/node_app/lib/core/app.js:353:25)↵ at async App._exec (/opt/node_app/lib/core/app.js:363:17)↵ at async App.exec (/opt/node_app/lib/core/app.js:334:9)↵ at async App.define (/opt/node_app/lib/core/app.js:317:9)”

How to reproduce

• Update to Wappler 3.5 ? :slight_smile:

Probably the same issue but one of my SC action scripts only has one query which gets the record of the logged in user. I removed the Security Provider from it now that the global one is there but it’s not appearing in the Data Bindings:

Screenshot 2020-11-05 at 18.34.17

I love the concept of global settings for database connections, security and mailer, though.

I’m using PHP on Mac.

And the Permissions is now empty in Security Restrict.

If this is a separate issue then please split it to another thread but I have a feeling it’s all related.

It’s not clear which part of Wappler is this. Can you please make a more clear screenshot showing what’s wrong?

I tested this and the security provider appears properly in the security restrict step:

The Provider appears correctly, but the Permissions immediately below that says Empty List.

That’s already been reported … New 3.5 sc how to?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 27 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.

Fixed in Wappler 3.5.2