URL Rewrite and IIS

The: ID you see I have already changed and it was an older project. See this post from July 15th onwards. The characters there are all lowercase

Check if there is only one ac:route meta tag in the page source. You can check the app data in devtools console, just type dmx.app.data there, you can inspect the data to see if the query is being set.

Thank you Patrick. There’s only one ac:route but in next weeks I’ll check that better. Now I’ve a more important problem.
I’ve made a post but nobody has written. Could you try to help me?

@patrick sorry for my delay but I had to finish more urgent works.

After a few months I can recheck this project…
I have tested “dmx.app.data” in console:
For the standard page “eventi2.aspx=id=568” it works:

For the routed page “eventi-villar-perosa/568/” doesnt works:

like that the filter on the id parameter is not done correctly, only for the routed page. I followed all the advice you gave me but I can not figure it out!!!

I also want to tell you that I started this speech because I realized that the dynamic pages of my portal are not indexed by Google.
Before, when I worked in ASP with Dreamweaver, going to the properties of a dynamic page I saw the dynamic title/description (see screen):
titolo1

Now with Wappler if I go to see the code of the page, the dynamic title is not seen (the page is filtered correctly, only in the code I see the problem)
And I thinkl that’s definitely why Google doesn’t index my pages.

My whole problem started for that…
If URL Rewrite can fix indexing, then I need to figure out how to do it.
But if there are alternative ways with ASP.net, I don’t care what the page addresses are like, I’m fine with something like “eventi2.aspx? ID=XX” (It’s less beautiful, but it doesn’t matter)
I just want to be indexed by google robots!