Upload, Resize and Insert Images in App Connect Medium Editor

Today I was playing around with Images in App Connect Medium Editor - if I don’t try to resize them it seems to work. But when I add the resize steps in the DMX zone tutorial it does not work.

First image is the error I get, second image is the DMX steps that almost track in wappler.

Third image is the item that wappler required I add (red arrow) and is not in the DMX steps.

Is this not working or do I have some issue with the procedure?

Hello @norcoscia,

We can’t tell what is wrong by just looking at the screenshot. The steps are exactly the same as in DW (dmxzone tutorial).
We either need the debug info from the page: Debugging Problems
Or a link to your page, where we can debug this.

Also - the load image step is always required, if you want to process the image.

I went back through the DMX steps and I must have missed it while I was setting everything up initially - but I did add the steps and it still does not work - same error local and live. This is the test page if that helps…

http://www.mypizzamaster.com/testHeader.html

Make sure to enable debug option in server connect.

this is what I see

{
    "code": 0,
    "file": "/home/lyrqf0b8ruj0/public_html/dmxConnectLib/lib/core/Path.php",
    "line": 40,
    "message": "Undefined offset: 0",
    "trace": "#0 /home/lyrqf0b8ruj0/public_html/dmxConnectLib/lib/core/Path.php(40): exception_error_handler(8, 'Undefined offse...', '/home/lyrqf0b8r...', 40, Array)\n#1 /home/lyrqf0b8ruj0/public_html/dmxConnectLib/modules/image.php(32): lib\\core\\Path::toSystemPath(Array)\n#2 /home/lyrqf0b8ruj0/public_html/dmxConnectLib/lib/App.php(159): modules\\image->load(Object(stdClass), 'image1')\n#3 /home/lyrqf0b8ruj0/public_html/dmxConnectLib/lib/App.php(128): lib\\App->execSteps(Object(stdClass))\n#4 /home/lyrqf0b8ruj0/public_html/dmxConnectLib/lib/App.php(98): lib\\App->execSteps(Array)\n#5 /home/lyrqf0b8ruj0/public_html/dmxConnectLib/lib/App.php(71): lib\\App->exec(Object(stdClass))\n#6 /home/lyrqf0b8ruj0/public_html/dmxConnect/api/UploadImageResize.php(8): lib\\App->define(Object(stdClass))\n#7 {main}"
}

What settings do you have in resize step?

do you mean these

So did I find a bug or am I doing something incorrectly :sos:

I don’t know, I will check your issue tomorrow. It’s 22:45 here and I am not in the office.

No worries, not an emergency - thanks and have a good night!

@norcoscia please enable the debug option in server connect so i can inspect your site!

Sorry for the slow response it is 4 AM here just got up - should be set now…

Please zip and send me this file as a personal message: dmxConnect/api/UploadImageResize.php

The issue has been fixed.
Wrong path in load image step was selected.

1 Like

For some odd reason the upload (+) sign disappears when I click it.20190612noupload
Doesn’t show at all when first inserting tekst.
So unable to upload an image.
Pse help!

Please provide a link to your page, where we can check this.

https://www.dekontekstamsterdam.nl/content/nieuws.php

Just set an empty value in the the tabindex property of the modal:

tabindex=""

Ok, that worked for “insert new record”. Should it work the same way for “edit record” when tekst is already in textarea?

@web-works
You should do this for all the modals containing the medium editor.