Upload Photos in Medium Editor

Hi @Teodor, @patrick, wondering if you have any updates? I noticed that the new version of wappler had an update for the Medium Editor. However, I am still experiencing the same issue, where the image is uploaded to the server, but the image is no longer preview in the Medium Editor, after the image has been selected. (see image below)

and when look at the db record there is no mentioned of the image uploaded.

Any help will be very much appreciated.

Thanks

Juan

Just a late intervention, I see in the set value stage in your server action above, you have not checked the output box. Is it checked?

@Hyperbytes thanks for the help! I just checked the output box, and re-test. however I am still getting the same outcome, the image is not showing. I did a hard refrech, as well as completely removed the files from the server and uploaded them again and it is still not working.
Is there anything else I can do? please let me know if you need any other info.
Thanks
Juan

As you appear to have a broken image icon
Can you right click and inspect the object and see what path it thinks the image should be located and tell me where it really is on the server

@Hyperbytes, actually I no longer get the broken image after an image has bee selected, see image below to see what I see after an image has bee selected.

Thanks
Juan

Do you get errors in the developer console?

Just another thought, you have set POST.image to type file?

@Hyperbytes, yes, I have set POST.image to type file

@patrick, yes, I am getting some errors, please see the image below.

Let me know if there is anything else you need.

Again thanks for the help

Best regards

Juan

@patrick, @Hyperbytes, wondering if you have any other ideas I can try?
Thanks

I’ll do some testing, will post an update here when I know more.

2 Likes

I have an update ready, please test.

dmxMediumEditor.zip (6.1 KB)

2 Likes

Thanks Patrick
Now it works for me

@patrick, thank you so much for your help!!! it works perfectly