Upload failed on save

Version 1.1.2 (but same error on previous versions)
MacOS 10.13.5

Imported connection from Dreamweaver - every time I save I have this error

Any ideas?
Thanks
Andre

Hi Andre,

How did you setup your target with the FTP access? Did you test the connection and does it all went ok?

Hi George, thanks for your reply. The connection tests ok and I can upload directly from file manager without errors. It’s only when I save a file does the error appear.

Hi George, any update on this error. Anything I can provide to help with the troubleshooting?

Hmmm. seems to be working fine now with no changes made

1 Like

weird - so it is all uploading fine on save? Maybe you added the right target options and good paths to your remote target?

George, I changed nothing but suddenly stopped getting the error message. I then moved on to connecting to my database and once the connections was set up the error came back with cannot find the folder. I am assuming that if the folder is created and then the file automatically uploaded on save if the folder is not already in existence on the server it creates the error. I published the site and this seemed to ensure that all folders where in place and now this error has stopped too.

Closed and re-opened Wappler and I am afraid the error is back

Let see what @patrick have to say about this.

Please turn on debug in the terminal by clicking on the bug icon in the terminal toolbar. When debug is on the bug icon is blue, now do a save and let us know what the output in the terminal is. The terminal should have all the commands send to the ftp server and the responses from the server.