Update Form not doing anything at click

Hello to all,
I am working with an update form, this is the first time that happen to me that when I hit update buttom, do anything. I check in the inspector and there anything happen at the click. here is the code in order to check if some one may help me. Thanks in advance:

<form is="dmx-serverconnect-form" id="serverconnectform1" method="post" action="../dmxConnect/api/DASHBOARD/ACTPROMOCIONES/actualizaciones.php" dmx-generator="bootstrap4" dmx-form-type="horizontal" dmx-populate="detallesapasar.data.detalles" dmx-on:success="notifies1.success('La información se actualizo correctamente')">

<input type="hidden" name="IDDB" id="inp_IDDB" dmx-bind:value="detallesapasar.data.detalles[0].IDDB">

</form>

<div class="col-5"><div class="form-group row">

<label for="inp_PROMOCION" class="col-sm-2 col-form-label">Promoción</label>

<div class="col-sm-10">

<input type="text" class="form-control" id="inp_PROMOCION" name="PROMOCION" dmx-bind:value="detallesapasar.data.detalles[0].PROMOCION" aria-describedby="inp_PROMOCION_help" readonly="true">

</div>

</div></div>

<div class="col-5"><div class="form-group row">

<label for="inp_CANTIDAD" class="col-sm-2 col-form-label">Llamadas</label>

<div class="col-sm-4">

<input type="text" class="form-control" id="inp_CANTIDAD" name="CANTIDAD" dmx-bind:value="detallesapasar.data.detalles[0].CANTIDAD" aria-describedby="inp_CANTIDAD_help">

</div>

</div></div>

<div class="col-3"><div class="form-group row">

<label for="inp_MES" class="col-sm-2 col-form-label">Mes</label>

<div class="col-sm-10">

<input type="text" class="form-control" id="inp_MES" name="MES" dmx-bind:value="detallesapasar.data.detalles[0].MES" aria-describedby="inp_MES_help" readonly="true">

</div>

</div></div>

<div class="col-2"><div class="form-group row">

<label for="inp_YEAR" class="col-sm-2 col-form-label">Año</label>

<div class="col-sm-10">

<input type="text" class="form-control" id="inp_YEAR" name="YEAR" dmx-bind:value="detallesapasar.data.detalles[0].YEAR" aria-describedby="inp_YEAR_help">

</div>

</div></div>

<div class="col-2"><div class="form-group row">

<div class="col-sm-10">

<button type="submit" class="btn btn-primary" dmx-bind:value="detallesapasar.data.detalles[0].Save">Actualizar</button>

Your closing </form> tag is just after the hidden input. All other inputs are outside of the form and the submit button is also outside of the form. Nothing will be submitted this way.
Your inputs need to be inside the form.

Also:

Totally true!!! thanks