Unbelievable Application

I do not know how to put it into words, but the power of what you Wappler people have created is just mind blowing, I have no idea how you even imagined up all the use cases where components would be needed for various tasks, but I am sure glad you did.

I am busy working on the largest project I have ever created in Wappler, an over 500 page travel website that is fully dynamic, database driven, where the entire website is housed on one single index.php file to show every different style of page I have managed to think up.

It is run by a FULL CMS, where the user can literally do anything, and I mean anything, from altering navigation all the way to adding entire smart itineraries that have multiple levels of complex actions to show any different type of page information they may need.

Besides writing a little CSS for some elements, adding in a terrible cropping tool of my own design, and soon using my own PDO to extract the pages meta data for those non javascript parsing social media and schema systems, the entire site was literally done with Wappler. Maybe 98% Wappler and 2% custom code, if that.

It should go live very very soon and I can show you all what I have been up to, but I am very excited by the power of what I am using to build this. Wappler “Loading the Awesomeness” each day is a real treat.

Thank you @George, @patrick, @Teodor ORDER BY wappler_team_name ASC; not by who I appreciate more.

16 Likes

It sounds like Wappler has been an invaluable tool for you. The same is for me.

Can I ask just one thing, when you say “It is run by a FULL CMS”, what CMS are you using or do you mean that you have built a full CMS via Wappler?

Thanks,
Ray.

So happy Wappler is helping so many of us and that others are finding a similar experience.

As far as the CMS goes, it is a custom created CMS from the ground up all made in Wappler, although it would be nice if it was an external CMS from an ease perspective, I have tried many of them in the past and they are either too bloated with things I would never find a use for, or they are so tied into their own style of workflow that they do not fit my needs.

Creating my own CMS, in my mind was really the only solution for this particular task.

4 Likes

Remarkable tool and well done Paul. We thought we may have to hire one or two more staff this year but Wappler fills those roles now. Tasks that took days take hours, those that took months take a week or two… Who know what is coming next!

5 Likes