Tooltip block modal

After last update Tooltip blocks the display of the Modal

Please explain your issue a little more detailed.

excuse me @teodor other problem after last update:
I have a problem in inputform:

why ?

Mirko,
Please report different issues in different topics.
Without any detailed explanation we are not really able to help you.
For server side issues follow this:

ok, server connect gives me an error:

is doesn’t POST variable

Mirko, check the tutorial I posted.
It shows where to click and see the error exactly. Your screenshot doesn’t show it.

in practice The form no longer passes the values to the Server Action

Mirko, check the tutorial please and report the error as shown there!

code: “23000”
file: “/var/www/vhosts/decoresin.com/erp.decoresin.com/dmxConnectLib/lib/db/Connection.php”
line: 108
message: “SQLSTATE[23000]: Integrity constraint violation: 1048 Column ‘id_documento’ cannot be null”
trace: “#0 /var/www/vhosts/decoresin.com/erp.decoresin.com/dmxConnectLib/lib/db/Connection.php(108): PDOStatement->execute()↵#1 /var/www/vhosts/decoresin.com/erp.decoresin.com/dmxConnectLib/modules/dbupdater.php(38): lib\db\Connection->execute(‘INSERT INTO `do…’, Array, false, ‘documenti_shipp…’)↵#2 /var/www/vhosts/decoresin.com/erp.decoresin.com/dmxConnectLib/lib/App.php(159): modules\dbupdater->insert(Object(stdClass), ‘insert_document…’)↵#3 /var/www/vhosts/decoresin.com/erp.decoresin.com/dmxConnectLib/lib/App.php(128): lib\App->execSteps(Object(stdClass))↵#4 /var/www/vhosts/decoresin.com/erp.decoresin.com/dmxConnectLib/lib/App.php(98): lib\App->execSteps(Array)↵#5 /var/www/vhosts/decoresin.com/erp.decoresin.com/dmxConnectLib/lib/App.php(71): lib\App->exec(Object(stdClass))↵#6 /var/www/vhosts/decoresin.com/erp.decoresin.com/dmxConnect/api/Documenti/insert_documento_master.php(8): lib\App->define(Object(stdClass))↵#7 {main}”

Well, finally that’s the error we needed.
It appears you are trying to insert empty value in the: id_documento column.

well, but id_documento is AutoIncrement in db

Then double check your database setup and insert steps.
This error is returned by your server, not by our extension.

P1 - P2 - P3…
is it normal ?

Yes, that’s normal Mirko, If id_documento is autonumber then why are you trying to set it’s value ? Take that out of the insert completely as it would appear you may be trying to overwrite the default autonumber value with whatever parameter :P5 is set to, by the looks of things it is null (cant see that as screen shot is cut off)

EDIT: Sorry that should read :P4

1 Like

OK, I found the problem, help me solve it:

I Have 2 insert action in 1 action server: second step insert the id_documento (id first step)

First database Insert action no longer passes the identity value

Why ?

That’s indeed a problem and we will fix it:

1 Like

Exact. and that’s the problem. How long does it take ?

George is currently looking into this.
We will let you know as soon as we find the problem.

ok, one question. You update the core via git ? @Teodor @George
Because I updated Wappler yesterday morning and worked well in the day. From this morning on the other hand I have the problem.