Text formatters won't work as documented

Server model: NodeJS
Wappler 5.8.2

Some text formatters are adding additional whitespaces in to string, some not working as documented.
I’m kindly asking Wappler team to review those text formatting functionality.

I think in this special case the description was not updated after a previous change.

I still need to client side format ‘DMXzone wappler’ into ‘DMXzone Wappler’ - Wappler General / How To - Wappler Community

If there are more issues with formatters where it doesn’t do what the description mentioned, please let us know.

To be honest I didn’t get your message. It’s not about formatter description is about that they doesn’t work as documented.

Well… OK guys, I’ll invest my time to make your product better.

.capitalize() is not working
.humanize() is not working as expected.Original string DMXZoneServerConnect Returns D mxzone server connect instead of Dmxzone server connect
.titlecase() is not working

I also think it’s the formatters description/help text in the UI that is wrong making you think they don’t work.
Here’s what the capitalize, humanize and titlecase formatters do:

capitalize:

• Converts the first character of the given value to uppercase using UTF-8 encoding.
  • Example: ('hello world').capitalize() returns 'Hello world'

humanize:

• Converts the given value to human-readable format, replacing underscores and certain characters with spaces and capitalizing the first letter.
  • Example: ('example_text').humanize() returns 'Example text'

titlecase:

• Converts the given value to title case, capitalizing the first letter of each word.
  • Example: ('hello world example').titlecase() returns 'Hello World Example'