Summernote Add-ON uploads - Files, Images, Video

I have inserted a text area field in a form with Summernote.
I configured the “Upload Files”, “Upload Images”, “Upload Video” functions in the Add-On
Of course I created the actions and then I inserted the 3 buttons (File, Image, Video) in the Summernote toolbar
I don’t understand why once I have loaded the relative files and proceed with the insertion of the record, for the “images” and “video” everything is regular, while for the “Files” the record saving procedure stops.
I also state that I would like to limit the acceptance of uploads being uploaded in Summernote, only to some extensions:
Images -> jpg / png
Video -> mp4 / mov / vid
Files -> zip / pdf

@Teodor
It is the first thing I did, but it does not report any errors
The files are in fact saved regularly on the server in dedicated folders, but while for images and videos the form happily submits, in the case of files (zip or pdf) the form does not complete the submit

Not sure what you mean. So if the files are uploaded fine, what is the issue?

As I said if you use the “FILES” button the files are uploaded to the server and in fact I see them with Filezilla, but then when you click on the button of the form to save the record, the operation does not end, without giving a signal to mistakes
With images and videos, on the other hand, everything is regular

Which “operation” marzio? Record insert or something else? Also which button do you click?
Can you please try to explain this in a way that it’s clear?

The Summernote textarea field is inside a form that is used to create a new record. In the Summernote toolbar I have created three buttons for upload (files. Images. Videos) If in Summernote I upload an image (with image upload button) or a video (with video upload button) there are no problems, and when the submit button of the form is clicked the operation ends happily (with the files uploaded to the server and to the database) If, on the other hand, I do this operation with files (with the upload files button) the form does not complete the saving operation, and the data is not written to the database, even if the files are still uploaded to the server. And debugging does not report errors

So the insert record does not complete - no data is inserted at all? Or is it just the info about the uploaded files not being stored?

Yes
The file (example xxxx.pdf or xxxx.zip) is uploaded to the server immediately and in the correct folder
But then the submission of the form is not completed
This happens to me only in the case of files, because with images and videos I have no problems
Now I’m double-checking everything from the start for creating the action

Yes to what?

• the whole record is not getting inserted
  • the file data is not getting inserted but the record is created?

That’s it. The record is not created, even if the file was saved on the server This only with file upload. The other uploads have no problems

So there must be an error following this:

Any errors in the console?
Maybe provide a link where I can test this.

Yes Console with error

Do you have some validation added to the textarea? I see in the movie that no form post is submitted, so it is prevented somehow on the client, normally this is when there is a validation error in the form.

To test it you can set the novalidate attribute on the form, it will then not validate.

@patrick
The form have only two validations for “Date” and “Title” and no validation for the text area
The problem occurs only when uploading a FILE (with Add-on Upload File Button), while uploading IMAGES or VIDEO everything is ok
Schermata 2022-05-12 alle 10.15.22

Maybe this could be the problem?
images -> imageUrl (action {{url = image_upload.url}})
video -> videoUrl (action {{url = file_upload.url}})
files -> url (action {{url = file_upload.url}})

Error