Style Panel is lost after updating

I created my first wappler project to my satisfaction, including lightbox, slideshows in modals, etc.
Now (after updating ?) when i open this wappler project the styles panel stays empty for every item in the app stucture…
Also when i start a new project and introduce bootstrap4 local and App connect and save the page the style spanel stays empty.

Could you show the html of the page or put it somewhere online so we can check it.

The style panel is usually empty when a css file is missing or corrupted

That is not the case. This project was just created from scratch. The styles are installed with the introduction off bootstrap4 for this page. I do nothing manualy. The css file is clearly present.

And about my first project: the css style still works right but it doesnt show in wrappler. I really can not explain that !

Could you zip and send us the Wappler debug log as described in:

You can do that by clicking on the Wappler’s tray icon (Windows right click) and then choose “Restart with Logging”

I see only “Execute as administrator”
nostyle3

You need to right click on the smaller Wappler icon available in the tray - next to your clock

There is nothing in the log file because there is nothing to reproduce.

OS info

• Operating System : Windows 10.0.17134
  • Wappler Version : 1.3.1

Problem description

Steps to reproduce

report_2018-8-24_23-15-9.zip (42.0 KB)

11:30 time to go to bed

When I install bootstrap cmd the style panel shows up. It seems to be a problem with the local css files and Wappler. The working off the page is not disturbed, it is only a Wappler disfunction.

I changed back from cmd to local and the style panel works. So this is the end off my problem.
Thank you for your help.
Walter

we found the problem btw - and it will be fixed in the next update, probably tomorrow