Stripe Connect: Initialize Stripe.js with the Connected_Account 🚩

Let me know the work around or planned fix promptly, I cannot progress anymore, and think it is the last step of my complex Stripe payment flow.

Please guys, needing a solution to get moving.
I know you’re fixing many bugs but I’m sure the fix is a blazing fast one liner :grinning:
Thanks.

We just recently added support for stripe connected accounts on the server side. @patrick will see if we can add it to the client side as well

1 Like

Yes please, it is critical or else we’d have to drop the project entirely.
Stripe experts did insist that one can’t use Connect if both front and back ends are not set up in tandem.
Thank you all.

What exactly is required for this on the client-side?

Stripe is needs the connected account appended to the Api key as laid is plain php code. Pls check stripe link in my original post.

In version 4.0.1, this is now available in Stripe component UI.

1 Like

There is no dynamic data picker… Can’t fetch the Connected Account.
What’s the work around while you guys are off? {{value}}? Double / triple curly brackets?

Have you looked under dynamic attributes?

1 Like

Thanks! My bad…

After multiple tests, there is still an error code: “resource_missing”

Stripe Tech support diagnostic after checking my req ID from my Logs:

The redirect is using your Platform’s publishable key client-side only instead of Platform publishable key + Connected Account header so the error is a mismatch - configuration issue with the framework you are using.

The last minute fix Patrick did for version 4.0.1 may have an issue…

15 posts were split to a new topic: Make the new Stripe redirect url available

Has this been addressed with the latest v4 version since the issue was submitted here?
I see a few problems related to Stripe Connect so I remain quite concerned… Shall I enroll anyway and commit to the monthly subscription while there’s still unresolved issues that may block me down the road?
Please enlighten me.

Why are you talking about url redirect when the required fix is this?

var stripe = Stripe(‘pk_test_51IXXEiBfY9idGe2u…’, {‘acct_1If9KxEurdXBLYRR’})

I have access to the whole response data except the url generated by the session create api. So I can’t use the browser on client side to fetch that url.

As stated above this has been implemented in Wappler 4.0.1 so you should be able to use all Stripe Connect functionality.

There was also a different request posted here causing confusion so I moved it to a separate topic.