Stripe checkout not working

Same: Id is missing in session response.

Sorry

This has nothing to do with the 500 error you showed at first.

The 500 error was because your expression was calling a string “pid” and not a value from “pid” so that’s why the quotes.
The Id is missing in session response. is related to the stripe checkout, so I don’t know how can I help you, my friend as I never implemented it :frowning_face:

Check this:
Problems with stripe checkout
Id is missing in session response

Can you share your steps so others can see what is wrong with the stripe checkout?

The error changed after changing the flatten part in the query. I appreciate it though. I’ll try Teodore directly - hope he is available.

Exactly, they’re two diferents errors.

I’ll recommend you first using this community as the team are very busy fixing bugs and other stuffs.
And if someone can help you, it will also helps others as well.

Try to share everything you can on this community, I’m sure they’ll be glad to help you out the best they can :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thank you and my apologies for already doing so - as I said been dealing with this for 5 days and had another post previously done with no help. I intend on adding it to the post if and when i get it resolved for anyone elses problem with this as well.

1 Like

Are you following this tutorial: Stripe Checkout with Custom Products

And if yes, are you sure you strictly followed it as explained here:

Stripe checkout expects 4 values to be sent to it:
title (mandatory) - The name of the product
amount (mandatory) - The price of the product
currency (optional) - The currency. If not provided it defaults to usd
quantity (optional) - The quantity that should be added to the cart. If not provided, it defaults to 1

in this part:

Also - have you enabled the Output for the set value Id step?

Yes sir I have - hate to say have done it 3 times. I will try once again this morning and let you know -sincerely appreciate the response.

There’s no need to redo everything from scratch, just check the things i mentioned :slight_smile:

Ok I just did it again and set it up exactly as you have (other than the true names of the fields in the database-but put the alias names in) and it still doesn’t work - still get an error.

So the error now is not the missing Id but an SQL error?
Can you disable the query step and the steps after it, and create a setvalue step that uses the $_POST.lineItems as a value, enable output for it then try to run the process again and see the output in the dev tools.

Yes correct as I posted earlier figured out the id session part and then got the SQL error - will disable rest like you want right now

Ok now just get the id missing as expected, and everything else looks clear. so don’t get it?

12-15-2023 10-18-25 AM

12-15-2023 10-17-24 AM

12-15-2023 10-15-53 AM

So what happens when you apply the same flatten formatter used in the database query to this set value step? Are the values in the dev tools correctly shown?

Sorry for not saying that earlier as this happens when using the flatten expression. Attached now shows that values are passed, but not being read - no response.

12-15-2023 10-33-39 AM

12-15-2023 10-33-18 AM

I don’t know how did you add this expression, but it’s not correct. Don’t add it by hand, use the data picker.

The expression, when in code mode must be $_POST.lineItems.flatten('pid'):

Also please use a name for the set value step, don’t leave it empty.

ok sorry about the no name, and I am using the picker - I get this back now:

12-15-2023 10-43-50 AM

Are you sure your expression is now correct? Can you post a screenshot of the data picker in Code mode where i can see how it looks?

yes I believe it is exactly correct and here is what it looks like in code mode:

No it’s wrong, it should be:

$_POST.lineItems.flatten('pid')

Ok it returns now, but when using the datapicker and typing in pid in the property under flatten as the instructions say it does not appear in blue as it looks. There is no where you can pick my pid from unless you get it from under the array in post - you have to type it in and then you get the code view as I sent you a minute ago as (’ \ 'pid\ ’ '). You would have to change it in the code view manually for it to appear like that. And I believe I tried that before - I will put it all back and try it again.

12-15-2023 10-53-38 AM