Stripe Checkout keeps asking for Success URL

I have followed @Teodor’s excellent tutorial twice and get this problem:

This is what I have entered for the URL

Yes, the page exists as does the correct routing. Brain fade, please help.

Try a generic working url in successUrl input to see if Stripe just doesn’t like localhost? I know it doesn’t in their own interface so worth testing.

I setup a new checkout session api today with the new Stripe integration and worked fine with a remote url.

1 Like

This. You can also use the cli tool for testing in local host environment.

Ben is this in test mode or are you working in live mode?

Sorry for the late reply, had family matters (birthday party) to attend to. I did try a remote URL, but no document (moving from PHP to Node). Will give it a try. Thanks for the input.

Encouraging to read that it works. that it is me and not Wappler. :sunglasses:

Thank you, good idea, will give it a try.

Hi Teodor, working in test mode.

Tested this and works fine with localhost link, maybe try recreating the step?

1 Like

Thanks Teodor. Will give it a try in the morning.

Ok, a bit later than the next morning. I found the problem, that being adding a value for the Session URL as in

Not moaning, but it would have been handy had this been mentioned in

Edit: Come to think of it, the error message was a bit misleading as well.

2 Likes

Oops :slight_smile: seems I forgot to upload this screenshot. Will fix this later.

1 Like

Tutorial improved / missing steps added.

1 Like

I’m no longer asked for the Success URL, but I must have missed something. Now I seem to be getting a 500 error…

I’ve tried reloading everything, re-doing the tutorial, deleting and starting over. I don’t want to take up your time, but does this point to something obvious I did wrong?

Thank you

I think that creating a new topic will give your problem a better exposure than when it is attached to a discussion that has been answered.

When you do start a new discussion could you please show the database query. I have a faint suspicion that there may be something missing in there.

Edit: This may help