Still Having Very Very Regular Problems With Flows Not Saving - Are You Too?

Wappler 2.7.1 Windows 10

Well the title says it… I am still having very very regular problems with Flows not saving. Like at least 50% of the time they are not saving at the moment as I work on a particularly complex Flow.

Is anyone else having this problem? Or is no one else developing any flows at the moment? Either there is something unusual about my design, or I’m the only one using Flows!

I’d be curious to hear from others.

A little video of a simple example is below.

I cannot give you any steps to follow… I’ll try to run in debug mode to give you some output…

Best wishes,
Antony.

I haven’t come across this problem - but for a while I’ve been tied up with work which doesn’t involve Wappler (unfortunately), so I haven’t been creating many flows.

A while ago there were issues relating to Wappler not saving changes - and the solution was to press the tab key after changing the value in a field, as if to ‘commit’ the change. I don’t think this was a complete fix, but it certainly helped. In fact, it’s something I still do usually (perhaps because it helps, perhaps out of habit).

Hmmm… I’ve just completely uninstalled and then re-installed Wappler… and things seem better in the first 10 minutes… fingers crossed! :crossed_fingers:

Two hours in and still looking good… :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think the reinstall has fixed it!