Statemanager

Any suggestions? I have this code in my php

If that is in the filters work but if you log in as another user the last users state is still in and visible. You have to clear cache to work or remove filters completely. Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?

Not sure I understand what the issue is? What filters are you referring to?
What do you mean by “the last user state is in and visible”?

Please explain what are you doing on your page exactly.

I have state manager running for the filters and sorts. If that is on a page that particular script causes the page to act like the session variables aren’t cleared. For example if on the page you have a bootstrap table with filters and sorts the username at the top says the last user that was logged in. But on another page during the same session that contains a page that has no session variables the right username shows.

It might be that I am using php includes but not sure.

Sorry but your explanation doesn’t really make things more clear.
Please explain/show what exactly do you have on your page, how are you filtering or sorting or managing the data.
Also, what session variables are you referring to and how do you create and use them?

Without explaining/showing what you are doing it’s hard to guess what could be wrong.

What should i look at in these screenshots?

I really need you to send a detailed explanation of the problem and explain what are you doing on your pages. It is still really really unclear what are you trying to show. …

what’s the best way to send you all the files to view?

On those screen shots the user at the upper right

I don’t need the files - just explanation how do you get data, how do you filter it, how do you add it on the page.
When exactly and what exactly the problem you are having is.

I have a login page that goes to a dashboard page in that page it contains a header that is on all pages. That header has the user table in it that has username and password with security restrictions in it. Those fields allow the users to see what links they have access too. In the pages that include the header if they have a bootstrap table in them with filters for different tables in the database those security permissions do not pass to the header instead it passes the old value for the prior user it seems like its cached in the browser and the new session variables do not work when a bootstrap table is present. But other pages that do not have bootstrap tables in them pass the variables just fine to the header and the correct security and user name displays.

So if I remove that script the page that is not passing the variables works just fine. I feel like I am missing something but not sure what.

I have figured it out. It was my cache settings on the server connect I didn’t allow enough time to pass before expiration on the user table. Thanks sorry for the trouble…

1 Like