SQLite query fails

I have sqlite database and posts table, it has one record. i did created the database query in api action, and tested in browser, but it fails to identify the table ‘posts’. what could be the reason?, i did not find out…

please see the screenshots:

Anyone knows? why

If you use docker then check Problems setting sqlite connection with nodejs and local docker. Otherwise check if both the direct database connection and server connect database connection point to the same database file, the error happens when they point to different files, you created the table in one database and the other is empty.

this is annoying Patrick, i thought it will be simple to work with sqlite. everytime i create a post table inside the sqlit file which is tamDb.sqlite3 its creating a another file called tamDb.sqllite3. because of that one of the file will missing the posts table. also when i changed the file to point in correct connection, that changes are not effecting. Every time this happening. :frowning:

Which changes did have no effect, did you figure out which settings was incorrect?

i have recreated the project then it worked… but i could not figure out why that happened.