Sometimes Cannot Edit Code in Code View

Sometimes it seems that the ability to edit code in Code View is locked… is there some mysterious mode I have accidentally entered, or is this a sporadic bug? :thinking:

1 Like

yes it is a known issue - with long discussion, but we are still unable to reproduce it:

1 Like

Great, thanks for letting me know… am happy to exit and re-start now I know that is the way!

and if you find a 100% way to reproduce it - from starting Wappler till it happens - feel free to post it :slight_smile: as it will help us a lot to solve it!

I am seeing this issue quite regularly. I tend to avoid having more than one page open at a time now. Initially i thought it was related to having a CSS page open and while this seems to be the most common cause, it does not seem to be the exclusive cause. Short of running in debug mode constantly and generating a huge log file in consequence i don’t see what else I can do

This should be now fixed in Wappler 3.4.0 - the latest version of Monaco Editor has been added there.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 3 days. New replies are no longer allowed.