Some Parsing Errors Showing Up


#21

I did. However, the bs4 form generator has been putting them back in. I’m about to try one more time. If it fails, I will reinstall 1.8.1 and see if that fixes anything.


#22

The previous screenshots of the spaces were on the first note about the issue. I’ve been working on this trying to see if there were any discrepancy with my DB fields and the input fields as well.

A curious thing that was happening was how the generator was changing the dmx-data input to {{$_POST[“business _address_2”]}}. This appears to changing it to a string?

I’ve gone back to the server action UPDATE_BUSINESS and found it had changed there too. I think I have them all cleaned up. So we will give it a go again.


#23

I found that it also put a space between business and the underscore in the api file business_update.php:

{
“table”: “business”,
“column”: “business _address_1”,
“type”: “text”,
“value”: “{{$_POST.business_address_1}}”
},
{
“table”: “business”,
“column”: “business _address_2”,
“type”: “text”,
“value”: “{{$_POST.business_address_2}}”
},
{
“table”: “business”,
“column”: “business_city”,
“type”: “text”,
“value”: “{{$_POST.business_city}}”
},

After removing the spaces in address 1 and 2. I now works. Thanks for your patience and work to resolve this.


#24

A quick note of praise…

Over a decade of working with other tools, you guys have built into Wappler one of the most failsafe tools for web design I’ve ever seen.

Thanks for your help and labor of excellence!


#25

This issue is solved few Wappler updates ago.
If you still have problems, post a new topic


closed #26

archived #27

unlisted #28

unassigned George #29