Site Won't Open After Upgrade to 5.6

I just upgrades Wappler to 5.6 and now my site is getting a 500 Error.

I have no idea what to do now. :frowning:

I committed the site to GIT just before upgrading. Can I just restore that?

Please check:

Debug mode is on. That screenshot is all that’s being output.

Make sure to enable detailed error reporting on your server as well, also check under XHR as explained in the doc.

I can get to the login page. Here’s what I get on trying to log in…

So have you enabled detailed error reporting on your server?

I was just looking for that but I don’t see it in the article.

It’s not in the article, it’s a setting on your server.

Sorry - I thought you said how to do that was in the article. How do I enable that on the server? It’s cPanel.

Can you see if you find some option like “PHP Settings” or “php.ini”, there should be an option to enable error reporting, make sure it’s set to “ALL”

1 Like

Thanks. Got it.

Warning : require_once(/home/triptakers/app.triptakers.travel/vendor/composer/autoload_real.php): Failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/triptakers/app.triptakers.travel/vendor/autoload.php on line 5

Fatal error : Uncaught Error: Failed opening required ‘/home/triptakers/app.triptakers.travel/vendor/composer/autoload_real.php’ (include_path=’.:/opt/alt/php81/usr/share/pear:/opt/alt/php81/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear:/usr/share/php’) in /home/triptakers/app.triptakers.travel/vendor/autoload.php:5 Stack trace: #0 /home/triptakers/app.triptakers.travel/dmxConnectLib/dmxConnect.php(31): require() #1 /home/triptakers/app.triptakers.travel/index.php(2): require(’/home/triptaker…’) #2 {main} thrown in /home/triptakers/app.triptakers.travel/vendor/autoload.php on line 5

So it looks like the composer folder is missing…

@Teodor will help you with the Composer stuff, that’s a new feature with the new Wappler update

Thanks. I don’t have much experience with GIT so wasn’t sure if that would revert the whole thing, including the upgrade to 5.6 and didn’t want to get in a half in/half out situation.

I’ll wait on Teodor. Hopefully it’s a quick fix.

Seems like the /vendor folder that is generated by composer is not fully uploaded to you live site.

The vendor folder is there. It seems to be the composer folder which isn’t in my local or remote site.

If I comment out those lines I get a different error…

Well the vendor folder has many subfolders, they all have to be uploaded.

The other errors are app connect related.

Do note that both the new server connect php with composer as well the new app connect are both in beta, so errors might occur.

We really want to see those errors and solve them, but if you have a live production site that is critical, it might be not a good place to test them out :slight_smile:

There aren’t any other folders in the Vendor folder. I’ve now republished the site and still the same. Here’s what the local one looks like…

I don’t have any clients on this one. It’s just messing up my workflow for the day at this point. :slight_smile:

1 Like