Simple Login page - submit button does nothing

screen.zip (548.2 KB)

I am not sure what file are you attaching zipped …
Just drag JPG files here in your reply. No zips or whatever strange files.

You can post multiple images in a single reply.
Also - your security provider step looks broken. See how the UI must look, yours look totally different:

remove this step, save your server action, then add it again.

did it, uploaded, the same behavior…

Did you save your server action and uploaded everything to the server, so i can test?

yes

Delete the dmxConnectLib folder locally and re-save the server action. Then upload it again to the server.

done

Please zip and attach your dmxConnect/api/detalii.php here so i can inspect it.

detalii.zip (767 Bytes)

It seems your security provider is called the same as your database connection strateg - they need to have different names.
Please change of these component names and reapply it where it is used.

no error but i don’t get what i should to…check yourself…
i should get my name…and stuf…

But i get this:
{“detalii”:{“options”:{“connection”:“strateg”,“sql”:{“type”:“select”,“columns”:[{“table”:“login”,“column”:"*"}],“table”:{“name”:“login”},“joins”:,“wheres”:{“condition”:“AND”,“rules”:[{“id”:“login.id”,“field”:“login.id”,“type”:“double”,“operator”:“equal”,“value”:1,“data”:{“table”:“login”,“column”:“id”,“type”:“number”},“operation”:"="}],“conditional”:null,“valid”:true},“query”:“SELECT \nFROM login\nWHERE id = :P1 / 1 */”,“params”:[{“operator”:“equal”,“type”:“expression”,“name”:":P1",“value”:1}],“sort”:null,“dir”:null,“orders”:},“test”:true},“query”:“SELECT * FROM login WHERE (id = ?)”,“params”:[{“id”:“login.id”,“field”:“login.id”,“type”:“double”,“operator”:“equal”,“value”:1,“data”:{“table”:“login”,“column”:“id”,“type”:“number”},“operation”:"="}]}}

wait, it works. i remaked the query for details.php.

it’s ok, tks a lot…

1 Like

One more thing, sorry; if i refresh the page, i lose the session…

What session are you losing?

if you login now, you will see my name and the rest is gone. If you refresh the page, you go back to the begining…