Server Side Data (for SEO) and Query Params not updating with Internal setting (SPA)

======== TEMPLATE BUG FORM ========

Wappler Version : Wappler 3.3.3
Operating System : Windows 10

Expected behavior

The Server Side Data should be automatically updated and the Query Params should be taken into consideration when loading the page in SPA mode, for links with the new “Internal” setting.

Actual behavior

The Server Side Data are still the same as the first visited page (index page)

How to reproduce

1. Create different pages with different server side datas and check the datas when you change the page.
  2. Create a page which should show different content depending on the query param (id)

PS: if we disable the “internal” setting, the correct Server Side Datas are showing.

Which server data are you referring to? The page outside the content page indeed doesn’t update, but the data in the content page should update.

@patrick I’m referring to the content Server Side Datas Rendering (used mostly for SEO stuffs: https://docs.wappler.io/t/sever-side-rendering-with-nodejs/21650).
It was working correctly in my PHP and NodeJS project, but not updating with SPA.
Thanks! :slight_smile:

Do you need it to be updated in the browser? For SEO it doesn’t matter since they load the URL directly and get the server-side rendered page.

Yes, actually even the title displayed in the browser tab is not updating when I navigate to another “internal” page.

Hey @patrick any news about that? :slight_smile:
Thanks!

At the moment there is nothing we can do, we are investigating a way to share the server data with the client.

1 Like