Server action isn't appearing in Server Actions folder/dialog

Hi, The screen dump of error messages are too small for me to read or too blurry when enlarged. Anyway, I have not modified the code in anyway, all of it is generated from Wappler, I was following tutorial

which got me to his spot. Is there anything in Wapplr 2.4.5 that is not compatible with the current version?

Would it help if i cleared out all contents from public_html in my cpanel and saved the project again. There are files there left over from a landing page I created when I first got cpanel and maybe they are corrupting wappler’s project.

On your question, have I saved all files, I believe so. To be sure I close Wappler to see if there are any prompts for unsaved files, no prompts appear.

I have just done a Save All from the main file menu, made no difference.

The question is have you published all the files to your remote target, as it seems to me you didn’t.

Ok, I thought ‘Save’ was enough, my bad. Looking around I see these…

These options were not mentioned in the tutorial and data was retrieved successfully in teh tutorial. Anyway, I cleared public_html out in cpanel, Saved and the only file that went up was index.php.
So the answer to your question it turns out is ‘no’.

I clicked Publish but nothing happens. I click Check and it tells me Connection Successful, but also starts transferring many files for a long time. And they are beginning to appear in the new public_html. Seems there is light in the tunnel. It looks like it is going to take a while.

Hi, just thought I would let you know, many files are still being transferred after 20 mins, but we do have a result. That is really good. Thank you so much for persisting with helping me, there were some concepts in this exercise that I have not struck before. But I am really impressed with Wappler and will be pursuing much more.

Hi, one last thought. The debugging technique that lead to the clue that I had not published correctly, would it be worth doing a tutorial. Whatever you did, is too advanced for me just now, but eventually I hope not. The knowledge that you used was over and above checking network and XHR, so I suspect that a tutorial on these advanced techniques (if it has no been created yet) would be most valuable. Just sayin.

I am the latest victim… :smile:

Hi A_K, The tutorials are a little out of date but persistence is your best friend. Luckily (and essentially) the good folks at wappler have unending patience. Wappler does work beautifully, and once you are helped to navigate the differences, you will be well pleased with the result. I am less than a month in with wappler, but already am creating pages that rival what I was creating in wordpress and some other nocodes that I had a go at. I cannot see myself giving up on wappler. Its is different, but good different. Persistence is key.