Selects on SPA content page are not being filled

Hi @patrick,

I had a similar problem and tried your update. I still have a problem with an update page. Please have a look at the videos.

@patrick do you need more information on the issue or is the information in the video enough?

Should I post my issue as seperate bug report? @Teodor, @patrick

https://community.wappler.io/t/spa-server-action-inside-content-page-not-working-when-displaying-the-page-directly/25270/18

Did you make sure you replaced the file from Patrick above and also cleared your browser cache?

Yes, I replaced the file and cleared the browser cache. Without the replacement of the file serverconnect actions where not shown on reload of SPA content pages. This is solved now.
My problem is as you can see, that the server action is not rendered if I call it with an additional parameter. On reload it gets the correct content.

I created a separate topic for this. In the video I see that the selects are not being filled and it seems to happen only when the content was loaded using an ajax call.

Are the server connect component placed on the content page? How are the values of the selects bound?

You are correct. The selects are not being filled on the ajax call.

server connect component is on the content page:

Here latest update of the file, should fix most of the issues in the SPA pages now, please test it.

dmxRouting.zip (1.7 KB)

1 Like

I just tested it and it works perfectly! Thanks a lot for your great work!

2 Likes

Fixed in Wappler 3.3.5

1 Like