Wappler Version : 3
Operating System : Windows 10
Security provider/login should work with a hash
When generating a hash (sha256, MD5), login actions are not able to authenticate.
The same action without a hash (any hash) works as expected.
This was working in wappler 2.9
How to reproduce
- Create a table with a user and password fields.
- Create a user with a clear password.
- Create a security provider and login action - authentication works as expected.
- Use any online hash generator (with or without a salt) and update your user password field in your database.
- add a filter to your login step to generate the corresponding post password variable and try to authenticate - it fails.