Scroll Animation

Hello, does the scroll animation only apply to the browser component?? Can I create a scroll animation that takes the parent div as the anchor point? When the parent div display 10% translate to the left 10%?? Is that possible?

Any help??

Do you have an example of what you are trying to do? I’m not really clear on what you are trying to achieve.

It’s been a few years since i used any animation and may be remembering wrong but I believe the animations are based on browser scroll position. For example if you have an image or other element you want to come into view from the side when it is 75% in view.

Unfortunately, the new documentation site is not very helpful. I am sure on the old documentation site there was a tutorial.

Edit: I did find the old documentation.

I am trying to do like change the width when you scroll down the page. Now I have done that with the browser component but I want to do animation when the parent container inview 60% apply the animation to the child.

In the past I have done with GSAP.

But i dont know if is possible to do with native Wappler.

Unfortunately, I don’t think you can do those types of animations with built in Wappler tools. They are rather limited.