Routing Url ID not working

This link is the same as the original but the post isn’t loaded also the one I said is sending different headers?

The other link I see the same as Sid

I tried to make a quick video on the step I took. I am still with the dilemma.

Wappler - The Visual Web App Creator 2021-05-08 07-24-38

Well your current error is 404 not found the link isn’t correct I assume

unless you’ve edited the link to something other than what’s posted in here?

All looks good so far in the video.
Can you please publish this?

From what I see on the current /blog link (which is equivalent to /Blog/blog in the video), the cards at the bottom are linked to “https://www.1connect1.com/blog/34/seo-effective-date/” … and this route, /blog/:id_blog/:title/, does not exist in the video.

Yes, as soon I figure out why this is not working I will publish the video.
It has been giving me a hard time for days. I did the steps so many times I lost count.

By publish I mean upload the app to your remote server.

ok. let me do it.

I honestly gave up. Wappler Id query filter route is not working. I don’t know why.

It does work you looked like you almost had it at one point, it looked like all that was wrong was what you defined in your query manager but you never showed it then started deleting pages do you have the page routed now? what the link if yes

Let me redownload Wappler and restart the page again. I will let you know. Maybe a file is missing.

No good result. I created another topic because the query stopped displaying the list of card it was displaying in the first place.