Renaming of action file not working anymore

If I rename a action file, there is no more option to save the new name. It’s not being saved.renameActionFile.mov (372.8 KB)

And rename function in DW has been removed … great … I can’t work anymore … :frowning_face:

Just open the Action file in Wappler, rename, save. At least that will allow you to work until any issues are resolved. You’ll have to select the newly renamed Action of course, for now, but as I said you’ll be able to work…

1 Like

Thanks Dave

1 Like

I haven’t found this to be a problem. Could it be one of those occasional issues which is fixed (temporarily) by restarting Wappler?

Also, another useful feature which has been added recently is the option is ‘Show in Explorer’. I tend to use this for copying and renaming files etc…

Hi @swf
Could this be related to the other issue you reported about the same action/folder names?
What happens if the server action is called something else (different from the folder name) - is the problem still there?

seems to be some kind of cache problem. After restarting renaming was working again, also naming a folder the same as an action file.

1 Like

Maybe if this happens again please run Wappler in debug mode and send us the debug log so we can see what’s causing it:

1 Like

Will do thanks Teodor