Questions about Wappler usage

Hello everyone,

I’m new here, and I’ll need your help. I’m freezlnce webdesigner and I am very interested in Wappler to replace Wordpress. I’m not a backend developper.

I have a few questions before I take « the plunge ».

1/ Is it possible to use HTML templates in Wappler? (template Themeforest for example) for fast developments.

2/ Is it possible to create websites and backends in French? My customers are 90% French.

3/ Is it possible to create multilingual sites? Easilly ?

4/ I have a concrete project that I would like to create with Wappler. A car sales ad site. In the admin part, I would like my client to be able to create his car sheets with some features like uploading several photos per sheet and the possibility to change the order of display of the photos after the upload in the admin. And with no refresh !
Also the rewriting of URLs for each record of the type :
www.mycar.com/negoce/{mots-cles database}

5/ I am a freelance webdesigner, what license do I need to sell sites to my customers? Multisites and Pro Version

Thank you in advance for your help

Best regards

Ozalead

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator

Yes, using templates is possible. There are some small tweaks you will need to make, but any of the HTML or Bootstrap templates work.

Yes, see this for multi language. How to handle translations, site w multiple languages

All of this should be possible.

There’s no license for your site. You only need a license to build it in Wappler.

1 Like

For #1 the answer is yes. The beauty of wappler if you have full control over your files and you can use any template. That being said you life will be waaaaaaaaay easier if you use a bootstrap 4 template. Wappler really is meant to be used with a framework, at least if you are using it with only the visual tools and not coding.

1 Like

Thank you very much for your replies :+1:
could I choose Individual Plan for website clients ? I’ m freelance !

I believe the individual license only allows five projects/sites.

1 Like

It only mentions Educational plans being limited.

Is there a limit for web and mobile apps created with Wappler?

We do not limit the number of projects you can create in Wappler using the Business plans. However there are limits for Educational plans - you can create up to 5 projects using them.

1 Like