Query runs fine until IS NOT NULL condition is set

Not sure why but I have a query to my database, and I want it to return all results where the id equals whatever and the image url field IS NOT NULL, if I remove the IS NOT NULL condition it runs perfectly, if I change it to IS NULL it runs perfectly and shows only the data where image url field IS NULL, however as soon as i change it to IS NOT NULL, I get a error in my console of

If i look at LINE 80 of the Json file it is literally a closing } and thats it, so I am not really sure what this thing is upset about.

I have also used BBEdit to compare the working IS NULL file vs the IS NOT NULL file and they are identical the entire way through except 3 places where it says NOT in front of NULL, which seems perfect to me. I am attaching the 2 files, IS NULL and IS NOT NULL for someone to try find this syntax error please.PsWebb Archive.zip (3.2 KB)

There was an issue using IS NOT NULL here . It might not be the same issue and it might have been fixed anyway (but it wasn’t confirmed in the thread mentioned).

1 Like

Thanks @TomD, I decided before replacing the file, just incase of there being other changes in the newer file, to do a file compare, and there is literally one difference between the latest file and the one attached to that post.

Post file is on the left, and latest wappler file on the right.

I have replaced it and tested and all is working perfectly, so I do not think this fix made it into the newer builds.

1 Like

I checked and it seems that the updated file indeed wasn’t bundled with Wappler. It will be included in the next update for sure. Sorry for the inconvenience.

1 Like

Fixed in Wappler 2.6.0

This topic was automatically closed after 46 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.