Query properties not working in Wappler 3.6.0 Released

Hi I was hoping to get some help with an issue I am experiencing after the 3.6.0 update!
When I try to add new information to the Query properties in the server connect, the information is not transfer to page so that it can be used

It is a bit similar to this issue Problems creating database connections, but that solution no longer works.
Is there something different I need to do?
Thanks
J

By query properties do you mean the database table columns? So they are added to the query builder in server connect and on the page you don’t see them they available in the data picker?

Have you tried opening the query builder and resaving it, the select the server action on the page again?
I see you are using some joins, are you sure the joins are correctly setup?

@Teodor, yes, I mean the query builder! and yes I have trued to save it multiple times, as this worked in the past, but now it doesn’t. One thing to conciser is that in the past every time I made a change I would get a warning message before the query builder was saved. Now the only message is the confirmation after the file has been saved. but nothing happens at the page level.
Thanks
J

If you run your server action in the browser do you see the newly added columns?

maybe related?

@Teodor, yes I do! it just doesn’t show in the page when I want to select the fields using the sever connect. If I want them I have to manually add them to the code.

@George thanks! will take a look at it!