Query Params Usage

I think I find a small bug.

If I go to define query Params over the app. I can change them and edit them.

But later when you try Insert App Connect Bindings

Query params is not updated.

Both panels do not match in params.

You have another Query1 inside View: content

But this is query manager not query params.

They are the same.
You have queryTemplate too,
In View:Content you have a query manager too, that’s ok. But in main layout you have global query params and the queryTemplate, they are the same.

1 Like

Is not a Bug. I understand whats happening. The query parameters need to be declared on the template itself and not in the content page. Thanks

Try renaming your APP ID in the Content page to the same APP ID as your Layout page (by default it is main I believe). You should then be able to see the Query Manager variables within the Content Page.

1 Like

In this post I point it out with its relation to Cookies, but is the same with the Query Manager and Data Store too. Why the Content page does not automatically adopt the APP ID from the Layout page is still a mystery to me though!

1 Like

Confirmed this works

Onward and upward @Chackmool.

:slight_smile:

I am still learning but get amazed with some functions and frustrated with others. But at the end is part of learning curve. Now seems that Dropzone still not ready for App connect 2. Lets see what I will do…

If you are in that learning phase stick with the Stable Channel to save headaches or the unknown. For everything else you have this wonderful Community to fall back on. More often than not you will get an answer/solution within an hour or two (most of the time within a few minutes). The support here is second to none.

Good luck with your Projects!

:slight_smile:

1 Like

How can I know if the project is in app connect 1 or 2? is any way to go back to app conect 1 if that is the case?

All explained HERE

Make sure to click Change Channel and upload the new files to your host. As simple as that but explained a lot clearer in the above link to the documentation on the subject.

You can switch back and fourth as you wish. BUT do remember if you have used Beta Channel specific options within your Project these will no longer work when you switch over to the Stable Channel.

2 Likes