Purchase Wappler

Hi all,

I wanted to buy Wappler as a student. I sent an email some days ago to support (at) wappler.io but I haven´t had any answer yet. Should I keep waiting or is there a different method to get in touch?

Thank you!

Hello, sorry for the delay we’re currently on a Christmas break, so repies may be delayed.
I will try to check the emails later today and will send you an educational subscription link.

Hello I have the same issue. I sent you on 5th and 9th of August via kaiser.max1[at]web.de my student ID for educational discount and never received an answer…
Additionally I can’t properly register, because the activation link with the code is never sent to my mail addresses (tried it like 5 times - never worked). Only way to access is Google for me and this also works only occasionally
Hope you can help me on this issue.

Cheers
Max

Where are you trying to register exactly, which link?
With Wappler 5 you need to go to https://wappler.io/pricing/ and get a license from there, this will activate the free trial and create the account for you.

I registered before Wappler 5…But I could create a new account there. Is this workflow also valid for educational accounts?

Meaning: Can I register with normal account and take the educational discount later when the trial expires or shall I register directly as educational? Therefore I’d need the link I guess…

I am still having issues. I paid 1€ for the trial successfully with my bank account. But I do not receive any confirmation email nor any activation email for my account. HELP I really don’t know what to do anymore… Wappler itself keeps processing for half an hour now and nothing happens…

I never received any mails from Wappler except of Marketing Mails…
I never had issues with receiving activation mails.

Hoping for help!

Have you selected to also create a community account after starting the trial? Or are you just trying to log in with a code sent to your email?
Please check the spam/junk folders?

Also the 1 euro you mention is just an authorization for your card and is immediately refunded.

I would love to login with a code via email, but I NEVER received this mail with the activation code. BUT I just received a mail that you replied to my message - so the community account seems to work. I really don’t know why I don’t receive the activation mail with the login code. I tried it with Wappler 4 and now with 5…I really don’t understand it. And of course I checked every possible folder like junk or spam several times.

I still didn’t receive any confirmation mail for my bank account authorization.

Your community account (which you are replying from) uses a different email, it’s not the same you used to subscribe today …

Also i am not sure what exactly do you call “activation email”?

With activation I mean Login. So I type in my mail adress in the tab that’s opened by the Wappler desktop app. Then there is written that I should receive a Login Code to this email, which I do not receive.
I may have messed it up, because none of my mail accounts was able to receive the “activation” mail. This is possibly the problem.
But I mean the one account I paid for should be able to receive a login code or at least a confirmation or anything. I never received any confirmation mail on the bank authorization - I can only see it in my bank account directly.

You need to enter the email you activated the trial with, it won’t work for other emails.
Please double check if you are entering the correct email and also the spam/junk folders of your inbox.