Purchase of template

hello,
I wanted to purchase a pre built template for both an ecommerce and Admin side and then customize it.
I have a Php project, can I puchase the followitng product??

or in that case
Is there any template you can advise me to use rather than building every thing from scratch?

Yes you can purchase it, you wont get any images with it so that’s your first task, to replace them with your own. Are you planning on building a shop with it? If so you may be better buying a shopify version and then you’d have everything more or less ready to go with very little work to do. All you need to do is add your products to the database, set the pricing / volumes etc and away you go.

If you’d prefer to do it all yourself its more than possible to use that template with Wappler, there’s a bit of work involved but its very straightforward to do.

1 Like

Thanks TMR

Am learning every thing through wappler but I have a big vision for my startup,
kindly review this template for me

will I be able to use and customise it it in wappler using PHP so that I puchase this one as It covers most of the things I have in mind to build…
Thank you!

You’ll need Laravel to make this work so you’ll have to have this available on your hosting/server. Once you install and use that template though I cant see how Wappler will do you any good.

What is it that you are looking to build?

so you think I should stick with the first one

since for it it can work well in wappler?

Just a warning. There is little chance it will ‘work’ with Wappler without a lot of manual coding and headaches. Don’t expect it to be easy.

1 Like

If I puchase a shopify version, can i still customize it in wappler without puchasing a shopify account???

Purchasing random templates for other platforms such as shopify and trying to customize them will cause you much more troubles, than building your project from scratch in Wappler.

4 Likes

Thanks Mr Teodor
am really not that good a t coding thats why I prefeered using a template and customise it.
so leaving alone the shopify version,
If i just get the normal bootstrap 5 version with out images and so on,
will I then be able to work with it in wappler?

Thanks for the support though.

Well don’t expect it to be just plug and play. Many of the templates out there have a lot of custom code in them, use a lot of third party plugins that you would need some coding skills to adjust.

2 Likes

Just to add to Teodor’s response if I can …

Pros: It only costs you $14 to find out if it will work
Cons: You can’t get the same level of support in this community when you run into problems as you would if you built from scratch. So there is that to think about.

But it’s only 14 bucks. Not a big investment.

And to add even more if I may …

The files in the $14 package are all static files, meaning that they will behave perfectly within Wappler.

To Wapplerise the files, simply add the App Connect framework.

1 Like

Don’t forget to select the custom Bootstrap option.

3 Likes