Properties Panel Does "Not" Display

Aloha, new to Wappler, (v2.5.5) checked the docs, and created a new project however the Properties Panel Does “Not” Display. 2020.02.15-Wappler-Properties-Panel-Does-Not-Display|690x416 Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thank You.

Go to options and reset panel sizes.

Thank You for your prompt response Patrick

, unfortunately the “Reset Panel Sizes” button doesn’t SEEM to be working.

Aloha Patrick, The Demo Dynamic Real Estate Site Does Display the Property Panel so it must be my settings. Being new to Wappler I have not been able to discover where I went wrong. Checked the Docs, watched some excellent videos but i’m still stuck, any suggestions or guidance would be appreciated. Thank You in advance.

Aloha Patrick, Switching Projects after your excellent suggestion to reset the panel sizes (didn’t know that button was there) seemed to do the trick. I switched back from the Demo Dynamic Real Estate project back to my project and the Properties Panel has returned. Thank You for your assistance. Do you think this is how the “Reset Panel Sizes” behavior is designed to work?

It should have resetted the panel directly or at least closing the tab and reopening should fix it. No need to switch projects.

Same issue, reset failed, sample project worked. Thank you guys! How do we tag this as a bug?

Don’t need to post it as a bug, will have it fixed for the next update. Thanks for reporting it.

I’m follow your suggestion but does’t work

This was improved in the recent Wappler updates. If you still have problems please post a new topic about it