Wappler freezes on the Mac sometimes

Hi I am struggling with Wappler just freezing on my mac. I have to force quit out of it and restart it to get it to work again (and lose any changes)
I switched on the logging, but where do I find the logs?
This happened a while back, but it when away, since the last update its back again.
Is anyone else having these issues?

Here is the procedure.

Is there anything specific that you are doing before freezing? Opening large files or maybe html files with large linked CSS files? And you are looking at the styles panel?

problem is George it does not crash, it just hangs there you can goto file etc, but it will just not action anything such as save, it will not quit either. I end up having to force quit so it does not give the option to report the bug.

No problem Peter - just restart with logging and when the hanging appears, just locate the debug log (see manual procedure in the link above) and zip and attach it here.

No probs I do that next time (tomorrow), whilst I’m at it here are another couple of issues I’m having:
In Server connect:

1. When I try and create a folder, it always defaults to the previous folder I was working in and when it creates the folder but I am unable to name it, I have to delete it and do this a couple of times until it allows me to name it.
  2. Have the same problem with action file, I can rename it, sometimes this works sometimes it does not.

Not sure if its just me thats having issues, in the last update most of the problems went away and then they appeared again.
I thought it may of been because the files were cloud based, but I have tried it storing on my machine and still the same issue, so its not that.

Other than that, loving it.

This is now solved in Wappler 1.9.0

1 Like